Thursday, October 7, 2010

No final roses here

The final rose ceremony during the season of The Bachelorette. Reality TV at its finest if you are a fan. I always got a chuckle at how stressed the woman was on the final episode. She would usually say things like, "How do I choose? I'm in love with two guys at once!"

Seriously? In love with two people? Please. The show makes you say that to bring on the drama. I, for one, didn't think it was possible to be in love with two people at once. Until now. I can honestly say I relate to the feelings of Bachelorlettes past, present and future. Yes, I am in love with two different guys. However, I don't have to choose. And instead of anxiety, I find that it is truly the best thing in the world.
I get to come home to them everyday, knowing they love me unconditionally and that they need me just as much as I need them. One completes me (Yes, I just pulled a Jerry Maguire on you) and one makes me want to be a better/stronger person. One understands who I am, where I come from, and the other thinks it's heaven when I make goofy faces. One strengthens me and challenges me in good ways, and the other can just smile at me and I melt. One is my best friend and the other my little buddy. One loves oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, and the other just discovered peaches are OK.
Jordan and Shadow are my world, and my heart grows bigger each day for each of them. Yes, being in love with two different guys is bliss in my opinion. Miss Bachelorette, what are you really complaining about? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?